About Us

Welcome to Wranglers Western Bar and Grill. Clackamas Counties number one country western bar. We are located directly on Hwy 99 in Canby, Oregon.  We offer the Portland metro area and Clackamas County, the best in live country bands, country music, pool leagues, dart leagues, karaoke, games, line dancing and lessons too. See our calendar for times and event tickets.

Our full bar carries a wide selection of beers and spirits and our full menu is second to none around. You definitely don't want to miss our Prime Rib Night

We aim to be one of the best country bars in Portland Oregon area and beyond. Come joins us for a bite to eat, something to drink, a place to dance, and have a great time in Canby's top rated country restaurant and bar.


Contact Us:
(575) 538-4387
2005 Highway 180 Silver City, NM 88061 
wranglersbarandgrill.net

1 comment:

  1. Today (July 5, 2015), my family and I went to the Wranglers Bar and Grill in Silver City to celebrate our grandson's winning Little League game. My meal was very disappointing. I had a "fried" chicken sandwich. It was not a chicken breast! It was a patty like I got in a school lunch! The server said that if I had gotten a grilled chicken sandwich, I might have gotten a "real" one! What??? Then, the Lariat "fries" we're potato chips...tasty, but not what I expected. So, though the other meals were okay, I might be leery about coming back in the future. The chips and salsa, however, were good.

    Thanks for listening,

    Karen Hamilton
    Truth or Consequences, NM

    ReplyDelete